Monday, May 17, 2010

Day Five: Monday May 17th

Today I arrived at the shop, ready to work. I had an iced coffee instead today because I knew it was going to be a hot one. I brought out all the bikes with the help of Rick and soon the shop was open for business. I gathered the days bikes, with some of the days before bikes for cleaning. Normally I have to bring the bucket of washing supplies out and set up the stand for the bikes before I begin washing. Today the bucket was missing in action. I scoured the mechanics area looking for the bucket but it was nowhere to be found. I started washing the bikes with just the hose and the one brush I could find. Bill came out to see how it was going, and we decided for me to run out and pick up some new cleaning supplies. I went up front, got money from Rick and headed out to the store. I got some car wash concentrate and some Greased Lightening de greaser. I got back to the shop, and started cleaning. I cleaned 15 bikes I think, and got all caught up. By the time I was finished cleaning it was just about time to head out. I brought in the bucket of cleaning stuff, and set off on my way back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment