Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day Nine, May 22.

Today was my last day at the shop. The used bike swap was going on so it was an early and busy day. I arrived at 8 30, and began bringing out all the bikes. We had to bring all the repaired bikes out back, and figure out a way to set them all up without a rack. The tent was set up, and overflowing with bikes. I washed the bikes for the day, and started helping out around the shop. I helped find bikes for people, and keep bikes organized. I helped fit helmets for people, and helped people choose the best helmets for them. I helped find various parts for people, and did whatever I could to help people. I helped out in the tent making sure people were all set and finding the bikes they wanted. When the shop started to quiet down around lunch, said goodbye and thanks to everyone, and headed back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment